There are two categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper operation of a website and for browsing it by the user. Without them, users may not be able to display the pages properly or use certain services.
- Profile creation cookies: are used to create user profiles to send promotional messages according to the user’s preferences when browsing.
Cookies, either “technical” or “profile creation”, can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately after closing the browser;
- “Permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device connected to a website, facilitating user authentication procedures;
- “Privately owned” cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing;
- third-party cookies, which are created and controlled by sites other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
The Website uses “technical” cookies and in particular the following types of cookies:
- i) privately owned cookies, session cookies or permanent cookies, which are necessary for browsing the Website, for purposes of internal security and system management;
- ii) third-party cookies, permanent cookies, used by the Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company may perform statistical analysis of access / visits to the Website. The cookies used serve exclusively statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form.
Using two cookies, the permanent cookies and the session cookies (which expire at the end of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a registry with the start and end times of site visits.
You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and subsequent data processing by uploading and installing the browser add-on from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
You can choose which cookies to give your consent for. In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to provide their consent directly to the holder of that cookie, to which the Company simply refers:
Most third-party cookies on the site can be disabled by users in their own browser or by visiting the websites of their operators directly using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we point out that disabling cookies can affect your ability to use the Website and / or make the most of all available features and services.
- TYPE – Third party cookies – permanent cookies
- OBJECTIVE – Cookie for Google Analytics
Instructions for the operation of cookies in the various browsers:
- Select the menu in the upper right corner of the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Select the link Show advanced settings
- In the section Privacy select Content settings
- In the section Cookie change the following settings based on the action required to manage cookies: Allow websites to store and read cookie data
- Keep local data only until you close your browser
- Prevent websites from setting data
- Exclude third-party cookies and website data
- Manage exceptions for certain Internet sites
- All cookies and website data
For more information, visit the relevant Google page
- Click the menu at the top-right corner of your browser toolbar
- Select Options
- Select the section Privacy
- In the Tracking section, select the appropriate button if you want to contact the sites you don’t want to be monitored.
- In the History section, select Use Custom Settings from the drop-down menu to change the following settings, depending on the action you want to perform on the cookies:
- Accept cookies from websites (select the appropriate button). Accept third-party cookies (select from the drop-down menu one of the following options: always, from the sites with the most visits or never).
- Save them for a specified period of time (select from the drop-down menu one of the following options: until they expire, when Firefox is closed or each time).
- Again, in the History section, select Show cookies if you want to remove cookies that are on your computer.
For more information, visit the relevant Mozilla page
- Click the Tools button
- Select Internet Options
- Select Privacy
- In the scroll menu, select one of the following options. Change the following settings depending on wh at you want to do to handle cookies:Exclude all cookies
- Medium to High
- Accept all cookies
Select specific sites from which you will accept cookies: click “Sites” and in the “Address of Website” box, type a website address, and then click “Block” or “Allow.”
For more information, visit the relevant Microsoft page
- Open Safari
- Click the Safari button
- Select Preferences, and then click Privacy
- In the “Block Cookies” section, select how Safari will handle the cookies.
- Click Details to see which websites have stored their cookies
For more information, visit the relevant Apple page
- Open Opera
- Select “Settings” in the main menu in the upper left corner of the screen
- Select «Privacy & Security»
- In the “Cookies” section, select one of the following options:
Allow local storage
- Keep local data only until I close my browser
- Do not allow third party sites to store data
- Exclude third-party cookies and website data
By selecting the “All cookies and site data” button you can remove the cookies that exist on your computer.
For more information, visit the relevant Opera page